GIVING TO LA SALLE
FAMILY OF FUNDS
Like most Catholic schools, the tuition at La Salle High School is below what it actually costs to educate a student. For the 2013-2014 school-year, the tuition gap is $4,077 per student. The School adheres to this tuition pricing as a way to make the School as accessible as possible to all those families who share our religious and educational values. The Annual Fund allows parents, alumni, foundations, grandparents and friends to offer their philanthropic support in a way that is meaningful to everyone.
La Salle High School Annual Fund
(giving levels designated below):
- President's Cabinet ($10,000-above)
- President's Council ($5,000-$9,999)
- President's Circle ($2,500-$4,999 or $1,000-$2,499 for affiliate)*
- Crystal Circle ($1,000-$2,499 or $500-$999 for affiliate)*
- 1956 Society ($750-$999)
- Lancer Society ($500-$749)
- Red & Blue Society ($250-$499)
- La Salle Associate ($150-$249)
- Donor ($1-$149)
*an affiliate donor is a graduate of La Salle within the past 15 years.
MEMORIAL and HONORARY FUNDS
Your memorial gift to La Salle can help to perpetuate the values that guided a loved one’s life. Gifts may honor a person during his or her lifetime or commemorate a significant event.
- Annie Johnston Memorial Endowed Faculty Professional Development Fund
- Annie Johnston Memorial Endowed Student Scholarship Fund
- Bob Alcorn Memorial Scholarship Fund for the Humanities
- Bob Thomas Memorial Scholarship Fund for Math and Science
- Brother Celestine, FSC Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Brother T. Mel Anderson, FSC Endowed Scholarship Fund
- David Contreras ’98 Memorial Fund
- Gloria Delaney Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Grant Glausser '75 Scholarship Fund
- John Matheus Honorary Alumnus Fund
- Joseph Antonisamy Music Scholarship Fund
- Jules Ruggles Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Linda M. Grinstead Fine & Performing Arts Fund
- Margaret Roman Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Michael Rossini '81 Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Pat Bonacci, AFSC Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Phillip J. "Duffy" Lewis Interscholastic Athletic Fund
- Sylvia Bernstein Memorial Golf Fund
- Tim Gripp Memorial Theatre Scholarship Fund
PROGRAM SUPPORT FUNDS
Your gifts to the following funds support scholastic or financial aid programs. If you have a question about the specific use of a particular Fund, please call the Office of Institutional Advancement.
- Athletic Campaign Fund
- Broadcast & Digital Media Program
- Class of 1960 Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Class of 1961 Financial Aid Fund
- Class of 1997 Financial Aid Fund
- Honor a Lasallian Educator Fund
- San Miguel Scholarship Fund
- Technology Fund
- Tuition Assistance Fund
- Women's Scholarship Fund
MATCHING GIFTS MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE!
Many companies match personal gifts to educational institutions made by employees, retirees and their family members. Your company’s Human Resources office will be happy to provide you with information about its matching gift program.
RECOGNITION AND THANKS
La Salle is very grateful to all members of the La Salle community who give their philanthropic support to the School. Through their personal leadership, the School is able to carry out the vision of its founder, Saint John Baptist de La Salle.
Annually, new incoming families who pledge $1,000+ and donors who make a cash donation of $1,000+ (Crystal Circle, President’s Circle, President’s Council and President’s Cabinet) are recognized on La Salle's Donor Wall which is displayed at the school in addition to being listed in the Annual Report.
For more information on the various giving levels, please call the
Office of Institutional Advancement at 626.696.4312.
La Salle High School is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization (Federal ID# 95-4480979).