Official Transcript Requests must be mailed with payment or made in person at the Registrar’s Office.
You can obtain an official copy of your transcript by doing one of the following:
- Request an official transcript in person by going to the Registrar’s Office (Room 338) at La Salle. The cost of a transcript is $5.00 per copy, which can be paid by cash or check.
- Mail in a request for an official transcript. Make sure the following is included in your request:
Full Name (as it appeared while in attendance at La Salle)
- Graduation Year
- Your current contact information (address, phone number and email)
- Number of Transcripts to be mailed
- Address(es) where transcripts are to be mailed
- A check or money order made payable to
- La Salle High School (Cost is $5.00 per transcript)
- Mail everything to:
La Salle High School
Attn: Registrar’s Office
3880 E. Sierra Madre Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91107
Please note that requests are processed in the order in which they are received and may take a few working days to be sent to you.
For more information please contact the Registrar’s Office directly at 626.696.4309 or firstname.lastname@example.org.